The University of Dammam represented by the Deanship of Admissions and Registration is pleased to announce the opening of electronic submission for External Grants and Scholarships through the Admissions Portal. Dr. Abdullah Bamosa, Dean of Admissions and Registration urges students to apply through UoD’s website by entering the Study with Us Icon then External Grants and Scholarships. The submission will start on Sunday, October 16, 2016 until Tuesday, November 15, 2016.
- The applicant should not been living in Saudi Arabia and does not have an Iqama.
- The applicant’s high school diploma should be granted from outside of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and has been received within five years or less.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 17 and 25 years.
- The applicant should not be granted any scholarship from any other educational institution in Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant should not have been suspended from an educational institution in the Kingdom.
- The applicant should not have an Iqama and should know how to read and speak Arabic.
- All documents, certificates and identity papers should be verified and stamped by the Saudi Embassy or cultural attaché in the student’s country.
- The applicant should pass all medical exams that are required by the University.
- The University may require recommendations from one of the concerned bodies, institutions or private or government authorities in the applicant’s country.
Dr. Abdullah Bamosa mentioned that “Acceptance will be according to the available spaces, the required numbers from the Minister of Education. Nominees should complete their electronic submission, accept the endorsement and the pledge forms and fill out personal and other required information. And after completing the submission process the application will be on the waiting list because the University will wait for the approval of the ministry of education.
Applicants can apply for any program except the medical programs, which are open only to Saudi students.
The University will be the student’s sponsor during his/her stay in the Kingdom, they will receive a monthly payment, an excellence reward, a room in the University housing and a ticket to return home after graduation.
The University will contact applicants through email and mobile when acceptance is received from the Ministry of Education therefore, UoD urges applicants to provide accurate information.
To apply click the following link: Application
Source: University of Dammam, Saudi Arabia